Limited edition canvases are made of highest quality materials. These are NOT mass produced. Using archival inks and exhibition canvas, Ed Myers follows this multi-step process that typically takes several days to a week to complete:
- Reproduces museum quality image from a digital master, using archival inks and exhibition canvas. This is called a giclée.
- Allows giclée to cure for 24 hours.
- UV protects the image.
- Allows the UV protection to cure for 24 hours.
- Creates custom stretcher bars in 1 1/2″ profile (depth).
- Gallery wraps the museum quality reproduction to the custom made stretcher bars.
- Adds hardware to make the artwork ready to hang.
- Hand signs and numbers the artwork.
- Ships the artwork inside a custom box made to fit the art. This ensures the art does not move around inside the box during transport.
Limited edition numbers:
13″x20″ – Limited Editions of 128
19″x29″ – Limited Editions of 90
31″x47″ – Limited Editions of 75